Child Care Center Operators
Bodies of Water Requirements in Child Care
Learn how bodies of water must be made inaccessible to children when not in use. In addition, become familiar with the supervision requirements that pertain to water play.
This video provides helpful answers to the following questions:
- What does Community Care Licensing classify as a body of water?
- What requirements about bodies of water must I know and follow?
- What are the requirements specific to an onsite pool?
- What are the requirements specific to inflatable or other portable wading pools?
- What if there’s a hot tub or spa on my facility’s property?